Monday, January 4, 2010

NotD: China Glaze Drinkin' My Blues Away

I picked this up at a dusty last month, and haven't had a chance to wear it yet. Sure, I've swatched it on a nail wheel and drooled a little, and I think I may have layered it over Navy Baby one day, just as a trial, but I haven't worn it solo.

There's a good reason for that: this lady's a four-coater, and while all accounts were that she was worth the hassle, I hadn't had time until tonight.

So is she worth it? Let's just say if I wasn't on a no-buy, I'd be heading back to that dusty to buy up the rest of the bottles and hoard them so I never, ever, ever run out.


China Glaze Drinkin' My Blues Away
The picture on the left is a more accurate representation of the color, but the picture on the right captured the green and purple sparks that fly off the glass fleck shimmer. Both pictures capture my pre-cleanup nails and thrashed cuticles with embarrassing accuracy. I have a whole drawer of blues, but I don't have anything else quite like this one. She's special.

No comments:

Post a Comment