Monday, January 18, 2010

NotD: China Glaze Metallic Muse

Sometimes, being on a no-buy doesn't mean you don't randomly get polish. I approve of these occasions.

Specifically, I got a text from a friend a few weeks back, asking if I had seen or had Metallic Muse, followed by one saying that, naturally, I needed it, and it would be coming to live with me next time I saw her.

She's totally right: I needed that polish.


Hello, shiny chrome finish!

Metallic Muse is a little greener than she photographs, is a terror to apply, wears like a typical chrome (in other words, horribly), and is one of the more stunning polishes I own. Lighter and more seafoam than China Glaze Adore, Metallic Muse's finish is slightly smoother, though I found the application worse. In terms of the finish, it's the closest modern chrome I've found to the old Sally Hansens, and is a close dupe to the SH Aquamarine Chrome.



Doesn't she photograph well? Both pictures natural sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment